Thursday 5 August 2010

The Samples Series: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash

So next up is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. Why do they always have such LONG names?! This one fell out of Glamour I think and I've since lost the packaging. I was a bit on the post about this one, especially considering Vanessa Ann-Hudgens does the advert and it just makes me cringe. 


I accidentally threw out the packaging and I can't find it on any websites to tell you how much it is, probably a few pounds I reckon.

It's not amazing, but it's not terrible. It doesn't really seem like it would clear your skin but maybe that's because of the strong grapefruit smell. After all Vanessa doesn't quite believe it herself as the smell is just so great. . .

It's quite drying so you'd need a good moisturiser afterwards, I used this day and night for 2 days (a nice big sample!) yet I didn't really see a difference. I think it does make quite a good cleanser though, it did get rid of any last bits of make up.

Would I buy it? Probably not. I think I would get sick of the fragrance, it is really strong and I'm not really a grapefruit fan! However it does make your skin feel really fresh and clean so I might look into more from them

Are you a Neutrogena fan?

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment