Friday 6 August 2010

The Samples Series: Avon Advanced Techniques Lotus Shield

Hey everyone!

Continuing with my Samples Series with the Avon Advanced Tecniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield which I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of by now. 

  Avon Advanced Tecniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield - £5 introductory price

First impressions were that it smells LOVELY. However I think I used a bit too much. After reading reviews on their website people say to use a 10p sized blob. I used the whole sachet. I woke up the following morning with disgusting hair. It was stringy and messy and just awful. And I had work to go to. I was expecting to walk in and have everyone say 'Wow Sophie your hair looks fab!'. Then again this would never happen considering I only work with men, yet one managed to tell me my hair 'looked a mess'. Gee, thanks.

Yet I hung on in there as it does say you can leave it for up to 2 washes and after my second wash my hair is lovely and smooth and soft with no flyaways. Have a look at this!


Hello shiny hair!

Have you tried this yet? 

Love Sophie xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this, it's fab! Your hair looks lovely and shiny in that pic! xxx

    ReplyDelete