Wednesday 25 August 2010

Oh Hot Looks, You Can Be Beautiful!

Hello gorgeous ladies!

Now we all know, Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Varnishes can be really downright rubbish at times. Streaky, bubbly and that's just Button Moon!

However whilst perusing my collection with a dark colour in mind (after all the sun isn't coming out any time soon so neither are my summer colours!) I came across this little unopened beauty
Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Polish in Parma Violet - £1.79

This is Hot Looks at it's best. Opaque in one coat, a beautiful bluey purpley colour and a shine that is well, as they say exceptional!



Hmm, I probably should've cleaned up before taking a photo. .

Have you tried Hot Looks? Good experiences or bad? Let me know!

Sophie x

4 comments:

  1. All my experiences are bad. They're gloopy and thick and I hate the brush. But I can never resist the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour!,love the name,hate the sweets haha.i've tagged you on my blog:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have around 7 of these Hot Looks and all are great except one which must be a bad formula. I really like them, though the brush isn't very good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have 7 or 8 of these, not seen that colour before but love it!! I definitely agree there are somne that are so sheer they need a few coats and then end up bubbling!!

    ReplyDelete