Wednesday 25 August 2010

L'oreal Infallible Lipstick

Hello lovely ladies!

A while back I had an impulse buy and decided to get an Infallible lipstick, they're not the cheapest at £10.99 so I was expecting it to be mindblowingly amazing. Okay okay, it's not mindblowingly so, but it is pretty good

L'oreal Infallible Lipstick - £10.99
Sorry for the stock photo, mine decided to go walkabout just before I took a picture!
I'm usually not a fan of long-lasting lipsticks, they never truly last the time that they promise they will, and they always flake and stain your lipline. Not a good look. But it's not the case with this one. After something to eat and drink, and after a few hours admittedly it doesn't look freshly applied, but it does look totally wearable. 


Here it is freshly applied, it's a lovely natural shade, in Blush Obsession I think, and it tastes like parma violets!

And here it is 6 hours later. . 


Sorry it was night time and I didn't want to wake everyone up with my camera flash! But as you can see there aren't any lines and it is one solid colour

I really do like this lipstick, it really is long lasting and it comes in such a wide variety of colours

All I ask L'oreal, is that can the UK have the Beyonce shade too?

Are you a long lasting lipstick fan? Have you tried this?

Love Sophie xx 

1 comment:

  1. oohh the beyonce colour is amazing!:),lovely lippie and your makeup looks great here:)xx

    ReplyDelete