Thursday 22 July 2010

Homemade OOTD And Mini Ramble :)

Hey everyone!
Firstly hello to my new followers and thank you for following me :) I went to PC World yesterday and got my camera replaced, can I just say their extended warranty is THE best (however you're apparently not covered if you break your camera in a fit of rage!) and I walked out with a brand new camera! Yay for fabby customer service! 

I also finally plucked up the courage to get my ear cartilage pierced. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it did so I'm so glad I finally got it done. 

On to the OOTD. This is probably one of the only OOTDs you'll ever see as my clothes aren't particularly interesting and it's hard taking pictures of them you know! The story behind this one is that after exams my evenings were pretty dead, so I thought I'd make myself some new outfits, a dress and a playsuit.

I LOVE playsuits so much. They're just really cute but the problem I find is that because I stand at 5ft 9, I have quite a long torso, so sometimes playsuits ride up a bit (so very unflattering!). And what better way to solve this than to make one myself (excuse dodgy angles)


It's got short bottoms (but I didn't want to show you my pasty legs!) and cap sleeves. It even has pockets (proud moment right there)

What do you think? Have you ever made any of your own clothes? 
Love Sophie xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'd love to make my own clothes, I'm the opposite to you heightwise, I'm a diddy 5ft 3 and am very slim so find it hard to find clothes it fit!! Perhaps my next gift to myself should be a sewing machine! xx

    ReplyDelete