Tuesday 22 June 2010

I'm Famous! And What's In My Bag Tag!

Hello lovely ladies!
Just before I get started, I thought I'd let you know I posted my entry yesterday from my Blackberry and I think it's posted up ok, but the reason why I did this is because I was at the Camden Roundhouse to participate in the Channel 4 programme How To Save A £100Billion Live. If you watched this (or watch it  now on 4OD!) you'll see me about every 5 minutes, I'm the girl in the red who didn't know where to look next to the female presenter. How exciting!


Watch the programme here

I was tagged in this by the lovely Nikki, so let's see what's in my bag!

To start with, what does my bag actually look like?
I love love love my bag, it was £18 from New Look and I bought it because it looks just like the Mulberry Alexa (well from a distance. . !)

But what's inside?
Oh dear it looks such a mess! Also I usually have my Blackberry, Ipod Nano and Calvin Klein Euphoria chucked in there too but they had gone wandering when I decided to take this photo!

What's inside?
  • Filofax
  • Anti-Histamines (I have a rather annoying condition called Urticaria)
  • Purse
  • Badges from when I went to see The Drums
  • A foldaway spoon (I can't bring myself to throw it away it looks so useful!)
  • Notes On A Scandal (I do a LOT of train travelling)
  • Old battered purse which I LOVE
  • Travelcards, Oyster Card holder and various pens and half eaten gum packets, ugh
  • Isklar water -- I love this bottle and at the moment it's only 36p at Sainsburys woo!
  • My dad's sunglasses 
  • Mascara, see review here
  • And a lipstick/gloss for any mood haha
And these are swatches of the lippies in my bag (I know I have waaay too many in there and my hand STINKS after washing these off, I blame it on that Collection 2000 gloss!)
  1. ELF Gloss in Candlelight, which I have discovered tastes JUST like Percy Pigs mmm, see review here
  2. Gosh Darling
  3. 17 Mirror Shine-On Lipstick in Belle, see review here
  4. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout
  5. Collection 2000 Gloss in Dolly Mixture (I got this free I would never buy this it's disgusting)
  6. MAC Lipstick in Craving
What's in your bag? Got anything in there that is just super cringeworthy?!

I tag; Holly, Sammi and Hannah :)

Also thank you guys for following me and leaving your lovely comments it really puts a smile on my face!
Sophie xx
PS Just to let you know guys, all my links should open up in new tabs :)

    3 comments:

    1. Fab post, I love 'What's in my Bag' posts! xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love it! Thanks for doing my tag really nice people replying :-)

      I love your bag, it looks a lot more expensive than it was. Keep up the ace blogging :-)

      N x

      Shoppingaddictwrites.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the bag! Thanks for tagging me, about to upload pics on my bad and contents now :) xx

      ReplyDelete